About this tour
The Southern Highlands has some excellent local brew experiences that we would love to show you. You’ll get to meet the people behind the beer, hear about their passion and learn all about the art of craft beer. Of course you will also get to sample some of these delicious brews!
Relax on board our comfortable air conditioned/heated vehicle and let us do all the driving and organising for you. Each tour is unique and we can work with you to customise your experience.
Take a break from the beer and visit a local distillery and learn about the craft behind making whiskey and gin.
All tours are private, so you and your crew have the entire vehicle and driver to yourself. We can host groups between 4 – 24 people.
Included in the price:
- Tours depart from a location of your choice.
- Comfortable door-to-door transport in an air-conditioned/heated vehicle.
- Our departure and return times are flexible – we work with you to customise your day (A typical day tour starts at 1030am and ends at 630pm).
- Visit between 3 – 4 breweries/craft beer venues or distilleries and enjoy private tastings with experienced locals of the region (tasting fee’s included).
- Lunch with a complimentary beer.
- Optional stop at a traditional country pub to have one more for the road or get your crew dropped off at your local watering hole on prior arrangement.
4-6 people $200 per person
5-7 people $160 per person
8-13 people $140 per person
14-17 people $130 per person
18-22 people $120 per person
Discover more tours
Hear what our customers say
The tour was amazing value for money – we had a private guided tour at 3 local wineries along with beautiful cheese platters and lunch supplied. Ben our driver was organised, knowledgeable and friendly.
He had everything covered right down to an iPhone cable for music and rubbish bags for on the bus, and who could forget his epic photography skills for the many group shots we asked him to take. The guys were so accommodating with the many requests and changes we made, nothing was any trouble for them.
10/10 from me I couldn’t fault the service.
I use Creasy Bear Tours because Ben always gets me from A to B, and with a smile! Whether it’s an airport transfer for business or a winery tour with the girls, Ben is always professional, prompt and a pleasure to deal with. Plus, his prices are hugely competitive. I’d recommend Creasy Bear Tours to anyone after top quality service they can rely on.
Well done to Ben and Creasy Bear Tours. We engaged Ben to look after my birthday party guests staying in Bowral. The party was on a farm. Ben picked people up from around the Southern Highlands to do a small wine tour. That was lots of fun! He dropped everyone back at the motels and then picked them up to bring all to the party at High Range. At the end of the party Ben returned everyone late at night. Great driver, friendly and knowledgeable – made the experience for all my guests better.
Big thank you. 5 star.