About The Bowral and Southern Highlands Winery Tour
A tour of the Bowral and Southern Highlands wine region definitely does not disappoint. Snuggle up for a cold climate experience and embrace all that the cute wineries this area has to offer.
You will be taken through the picturesque countryside in comfort enabling you to relax and take in the beautiful scenery.
The Bowral and Southern Highlands tours are private and individualised so you and your guests have the whole vehicle and driver all to yourselves. We can host groups between 4 – 24 people.
We work with you to customise your day – no tour is identical. We can include your favourite winery or additional stops by prior arrangement (*pending availability).
Included in the price:
- Tours depart anywhere between Illawarra and Southern Highlands area at a location of your choice.
- Comfortable door-to-door transport in an air-conditioned/heated vehicle
- Our departure and return times are flexible – we work with you to customise your day (A typical day tour starts at 930am and ends at 530pm).
- Visit 3 wineries and enjoy private tastings with experienced wine makers of the region (tasting fee’s included).
- Enjoy a delicious cheese platter with one of your tastings either before or after lunch.
- Lunch with a complimentary glass of wine at one of the wineries.
- Option to substitute one of your winery stops with a visit to The Mill in Bowral for cheese or chocolate.
4 people $200 per person
5-7 people $165 per person
8-13 people $145 per person
14-17 people $135 per person
18-24 people $125 per person
** Contact us directly to book tours for more than 13 people**
Discover more tours
The tour was amazing value for money – we had a private guided tour at 3 local wineries along with beautiful cheese platters and lunch supplied. Ben our driver was organised, knowledgeable and friendly.
He had everything covered right down to an iPhone cable for music and rubbish bags for on the bus, and who could forget his epic photography skills for the many group shots we asked him to take. The guys were so accommodating with the many requests and changes we made, nothing was any trouble for them.
10/10 from me I couldn’t fault the service.
I use Creasy Bear Tours because Ben always gets me from A to B, and with a smile! Whether it’s an airport transfer for business or a winery tour with the girls, Ben is always professional, prompt and a pleasure to deal with. Plus, his prices are hugely competitive. I’d recommend Creasy Bear Tours to anyone after top quality service they can rely on.
Well done to Ben and Creasy Bear Tours. We engaged Ben to look after my birthday party guests staying in Bowral. The party was on a farm. Ben picked people up from around the Southern Highlands to do a small wine tour. That was lots of fun! He dropped everyone back at the motels and then picked them up to bring all to the party at High Range. At the end of the party Ben returned everyone late at night. Great driver, friendly and knowledgeable – made the experience for all my guests better.
Big thank you. 5 star.