About the Berry and Shoalhaven tours
Berry and the Shoalhaven Wine Region offers breathtaking scenery and excellent local wines, with a lush green landscape to admire. Exceptional in the warmer months, and delightful in the cooler seasons of the year.
We want you to sit back, relax and let us show you the stunning offerings of this region. At Creasy Bear Tours we will get you there safely and make sure you have an amazing experience every single time.
These wine tours are private, so you and your guests have the entire vehicle and driver to yourself. We can host groups between 2 – 22 people.
We work with you to customise your day – no tour is the same. We are happy to include your favourite winery and a customised lunch experience (*pending availability).
Included in the price:
- Tours depart anywhere between Illawarra and Shoalhaven area at a location of your choice.
- Comfortable door-to-door transport in an air-conditioned/heated vehicle
- Our departure and return times are flexible – we work with you to customise your day (A typical day tour starts at 930am and ends at 530pm).
- Visit 3 wineries and enjoy private tastings with experienced wine makers of the region (tasting fee’s included).
- Enjoy a delicious cheese platter with one of your tastings either before or after lunch.
- Lunch with a complimentary glass of wine at one of the wineries.
- Option to substitute one of your winery stops with a visit to Berry Chocolatier or Jim Wild’s Oysters.
Contact us now to book your personalised Berry or Soalhaven winery tour!
4-6 people $200 per person
5-7 people $160 per person
8-13 people $140 per person
14-17 people $130 per person
18-22 people $120 per person
Discover more tours
Hear what our customers say
The tour was amazing value for money – we had a private guided tour at 3 local wineries along with beautiful cheese platters and lunch supplied. Ben our driver was organised, knowledgeable and friendly.
He had everything covered right down to an iPhone cable for music and rubbish bags for on the bus, and who could forget his epic photography skills for the many group shots we asked him to take. The guys were so accommodating with the many requests and changes we made, nothing was any trouble for them.
10/10 from me I couldn’t fault the service.
I use Creasy Bear Tours because Ben always gets me from A to B, and with a smile! Whether it’s an airport transfer for business or a winery tour with the girls, Ben is always professional, prompt and a pleasure to deal with. Plus, his prices are hugely competitive. I’d recommend Creasy Bear Tours to anyone after top quality service they can rely on.
Well done to Ben and Creasy Bear Tours. We engaged Ben to look after my birthday party guests staying in Bowral. The party was on a farm. Ben picked people up from around the Southern Highlands to do a small wine tour. That was lots of fun! He dropped everyone back at the motels and then picked them up to bring all to the party at High Range. At the end of the party Ben returned everyone late at night. Great driver, friendly and knowledgeable – made the experience for all my guests better.
Big thank you. 5 star.